Bailey Creek Boutique
- Apparel, Shoes & Goods
- Specialty Shops
No Matter Your Size or Style You Will Always Find Something You Love
Bailey Creek Boutique offers women’s clothing for any age, any size. Our goal will always be to offer 50% missy sizes (Small to XL or 4 to 16) and 50% women’s plus size (1X to 4X or 14W to 26/28W).
We have several clothing lines that are made in the USA and continue to search for others as we know clothing made in the states tend to be more “true to size” than from other countries.
We carry quality, affordable missy and plus size clothing from the following lines:
Curvy Fashion USA
Jess and Jane
Karen Hart Plus
Accessories for Every Day or Once in a Lifetime Experiences
Bailey Creek Boutique carries a variety of accessories, including handbags, wallets, scarves and jewelry.
It’s been said that 25% of your fashion budget should go towards your accessories. The whole point of accessorizing is to add additional interest to an outfit. A great jewelry buy is when it’s not only a beautiful piece, but it complements several of your outfits. Taking your favorite basic outfit and adding the right jewelry, scarf and/or handbag will transform the ordinary into extraordinary.
There are so many inspiring and beautiful pieces of jewelry available in the marketplace today providing you with countless styling options. The trick is to discover which pieces add the best finishing touches to complete your outfit. Come check out the accessories at Bailey Creek Boutique and add value to your current clothing and future purchases
- Bailey Creek Boutique offers women’s clothing for any age, any size.
- Bailey Creek Boutique carries a variety of accessories, including handbags, wallets, scarves and jewelry.
- Decor & Gifts to Make a House Your Home
- Bailey Creek Boutique proudly carries women’s hats specifically designed for cancer patients & others with hair loss
- This Boutique Runs On Laughter, Friendship & Amazing Coffee
Whom to Contact
- Sandy ReinkePhone: (507) 354-9998
Conveniently located in Downtown New Ulm on Minnesota Street, One block north of the New Ulm Area Chamber Office